We are seeking a highly organized Executive Assistant who wants an exciting work environment and is willing to play an important role in the organization’s operation by providing support to our executive team. This position is located at our headquarters in downtown Lufkin, Texas.
Provide high-level administrative services to support executive office operations; flexibility to transition between multiple assignments crossing various business ventures.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Serve as liaison for all administrative matters between ownership, clients, and employees.
2. Coordinate complex and important corporate projects, task forces, and logistical details to ensure smooth operation of the organization.
3. Discreetly handle highly confidential information.
4. Uses discretion, judgment, and thorough knowledge of company policies and practices to respond independently to requests for information and compose correspondence.
5. Assist in the preparation and coordination of research for briefings and presentations to corporate management and external clients.
6. Arrange schedules and meetings and may act on behalf of the CEO in routine matters.
7. Comfortable with making calls on behalf of the company and executive team.
8. Coordinate all aspects of travel for executive team
1. Friendly and outgoing personality
2. Excellent communication and grammar skills
3. Strong team player
4. Computer savvy
5. Adaptable to change & a quick learner
6. Available M-F 8-5
Answer the following questions and submit your resume below!